Scientific solution to bureaucracy-applied-to-humans [closed]
Closed as unclear by Canina on Sep 26, 2021 at 18:30
This question cannot be answered in its current form, because critical information is missing.
This question was closed; new answers can no longer be added. Users with the reopen privilege may vote to reopen this question if it has been improved or closed incorrectly.
I distinguish human-identification from bureaucracy-applied-to-humans:
- There was a period in human history in which no state existed so no bureaucracy-applied-to-humans existed and humans identified one another just by sense and perhaps also general communication language as we use today
- There was an even earlier period in human history in which no general communication languages as we use today existed so human-identification was done only by sense
Today, states record information about their citizens to identify them (their bodies):
- Assigned name
- Assigned date of birth
- Assigned address
Some problems with bureaucracy-applied-to-humans are:
- It's forced upon someone which might not want to take part in it
- Names, addresses and even calendars are not essential and can be changed at least in the mind of the subject
- It may be grasped as "reducing" an entire human being's history into mere technical information
- One can identify with two or more of the relevant detail types
These and maybe other problems consist a broader problem.
If any, what solutions does science holds to that problem?
Perhaps some kind of "computerized-genetic-human-identification" and Perhaps "world-government-microchip-identification"; perhaps something else?
Define every single human by their own phenotype, generation and breed.
DNA analysis has a price but it's not too expensive, childbirth has never been cheap afterall.
This way your identity is based on who were your anchestors, and technically children are nothing but 50% clones of both parents, thefore you are nothing but a partial clone of all your ancestors. True identity doesn't come from a name but from your blood.
You will be distinguished from your sisters and brothers by your generation.
You will be distinguished by other memebers of your country by breed.
Instead of name : phenotype
Instead of birthdate : generation
Instead of nationality : breed
Instead of national ID code : Eye prints and Finger prints
Now everyone can choose their "identity" like being called whatever they want cause those genetic factors are too hard to grasp for most people and useless in daily life other than being catalogued in a document.
2 comment threads